Wow! My first post on my first blog! I’m so excited to finally be able to share with all of you guys what I’ve been working on for what feels like forever. I can’t wait to share with you my small town teenager point of view on everyday adventures, outfits, and maybe even fun things like playlists and recipes! For my very first post, I decided to just let you guys in on a little peek into some little tidbits of info about me and what to expect from Small Town Sophia.
First off, why don’t we just start out with some quick little facts so we’re not strangers!
- I’m a sophomore living in the Tennessee Valley, and I love to find local adventure where I live!
- If I could live at the beach, I SO would. There’s just something about bright bikinis, piña colada smoothies from the Caribbean restaurant, and sunrises by the waves that makes my heart happy.
- Buy me mozzarella sticks and a large sweet tea from Sonic, and we’ll probably be forever friends!
- I LOVE bible journaling! Creating art from His word is so amazing!!
- I used to be a cheerleader, but I discovered my high school’s tennis team last year and fell in love! I am not the most coordinated person by any means, but hey, I have fun!
- There are so many more things that I love, but we’ll save those for future posts!
Besides the little silly things, I am a high school sophomore involved in Student Council and my school’s chapter of FBLA. I am the oldest of three kids, with one little brother and one little sister. I have family from just about everywhere, including Texas and Louisiana (one of my favorite places to visit). I love writing, painting, photography, and music of all kinds. I love my small country town, but I also want to see as much of the world as possible.
I really can’t wait for all of you to come on this new adventure with me, and I can’t wait to share so much more! You can make sure to be on the lookout for new posts by subscribing via email or following me on Instagram by clicking the icon down below!
stay sweet, Sophia ❤